Glow Girl GLOW! And no I’m not pregnant. Anyways my skin is glowing these days! The products I’ve been using has transformed my entire look.
And…no I am not a makeup artist or skincare expert. I am a beauty director for the business side. Always have been and love it.
I have always been embarrassed to do demos/show off my makeup/skincare routine. But I’m working on my confidence lol. One day! For now check out my fav products that I cannot live without:
- Chanel Milk cleanser – Hydrating my face with this milk cleanser is everything. Its so soothing!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo – This powder has 2 colors and it blends so well to create the best brow tint. This is my secret to perfectly arched brows that look natural.
3. Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate Serum – My skin has improved so much. This serum has erased my dark spots, especially under my neck.
4. maccosmetics Studio Fix Powder Foundation – The best matte foundation powder ever, it has such great coverage!
5. Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream – Such a soothing moisturizer for every skin type. Its usually for sensitive skin but I love it. It’s not too heavy so my foundation goes on perfectly.
6. Clinique Make-up Remover Balm – THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER! It all comes off!
What products make you HAPPY??? Also…these items are 15% off right now @macys for #friendsandfamily! Click below to my Macy’s Style & Crew Storefront to enjoy discount as well as explore other items that are on sale!