MACY’s is the fragrance destination and whenever you buy something you always get a gift with your purchase!
Buy online and pick up in store is available! Ulta Beauty is another option as well with curbside pick up!
*This article does include affiliates links & personal experiences/opinions below
Working in beauty for years I know the good stuff…Here are the top 5 fragrances for women’s:
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle – The #1 fragrance for years and it is still a classic. The scent is on the strong side so be prepared for that and if you want to have an ever lasting smell in the room, then buy this. Also during holidays it is the only time you can receive a set in Chanel.
2. Chanel Chance – This is a top 5 fragrance all the time, and it soars during Valentine’s Day time frame. However it is a lighter scent than Chanel Coco Mad, but just as nice. I prefer Chanel Chance & Chanel #5 anyways, that is just my preference.
3. Lancome La Vie Est LaBelle – This one at times surprises people but this Lancome fragrance is always a top 3 seller. It’s an amazing scent that has notes of pear, blackberry, orange blossom and more. It comes with value size shower gel or lotion options during the holidays. A great gift for mom or any woman anytime.
4. Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum – Unless you are living under a rock…Good Girl fragrance by Carolina Herrara is one of the hottest fragrances right now! The shoe that the perfume comes in is an instant classic, and it took years to perfect the bottle before they premiered the scent. The note that stands out the most is jasmine, I love it! There are also great options of gift sets with gels and lotions. There is even a hairspray now available. If you want a fragrance with amazing appearance go with Good Girl as a gift.
5. Dior Jadore Eau de Parfum – You can never go wrong with Jadore. It is a classic and it made a great rebound this year with its newness addition, Infinissime. I AM IN LOVE AND IT LASTS! TRY THIS ONE, SERIOUSLY. But if not, the original Jadore is really nice regardless. I would also check out Miss Dior…love that one as well from Dior.
Fragrances is still booming in 2020 and it will not slow down. Check out Macy’s or Ulta Beauty for everything fragrances and enjoy curbside pick up for your last minute gifts both retailers! It is the way to go!
If you want more exclusive content download & follow me on Liketoknow.it app! Click below!