Affiliate links are used in this article
Girl, military families buy and always move all their appliances where ever they go! When I move I’m taking my fridge, washer & drying machine with me since we purchased them…thank you!Adrienne
That’s my best friend…lol. I love her. Meet Adrienne my longest friend in my life. We have known each other since we were potty trained, so that should tell you it’s been awhile. This past weekend in August I had the opportunity to visit her and her awesome husband in their new home that they moved into about a year ago. It was a custom build where they were able to pick out every single feature (Oh I wish!).
So this past weekend was my first time seeing it and it did not disappoint! I discovered my best friend has the best taste when it comes to spending. She is a pro at spending high and low.
Here are the best features of their home:
- The Kitchen Island – It is massive! You can easily seat 9 people and still have prep space. I absolutely loved it and the chairs she had around them were perfect as well. The granite countertops were the perfect touch with the off-white cabinets.
2. Exceptional Living Room Furniture – I fell in love with her furniture pieces! They have Lovesac furniture which is the pieces that you can constantly move around, clean by putting the cover in the washing machine and much more. They also have the Lovesac Sac and it is so cozy and comfortable for anyone. My husband and I are considering purchasing one now. Should we?
3. Egg Chair & travel memorabilia – My BFF’s husband is in the military so they travel all the time. And throughout their travels they collect souvenirs and display them in this adorable set up. I love the egg chair and Adrienne decorated it so well.
4. High arches & ceilings – I love the openness of their home. My husband is 6’8″ and low ceilings are never good. So when we entered their house the exaggerated arches and high ceilings we fell in love with. Somehow it made the space brighter in my opinion.
5. Sweet dining room set – I am not a huge fan of the table with a bench concept but my friend made me rethink it. I love her table and chairs. The table came from Ashley Furniture, the chairs were from Joss & Main and she also picked up additional chairs when she has more people over (those are from Target). Linked everything as well as dupes below:
So needless to say, you can have a cozy home with quality pieces! Adrienne and I have come a long way and its so rewarding to your bestie doing it big time! Proud of her and this home decor!
Are you proud of your bestie? And why? Comment below!
– Jessi Morgan