Affiliate links are used in this article
Well these rolling racks changed my kitchen’s life!
We were having a very hard time getting our pots and pans in and out of the drawers and cabinets in our kitchen. I decided to get the chrome rolling rack system that is from the Container’s Store.
Here is step by step how we got organized:
- Measure! Measure! That was the key for me. I measured the depth, width and height of my cabinets to ensure the rolling racks I shopped for what would fit. *Another tip – if you purchase the 20″ inches rolling rack, ensure your cabinet width is at least 23″ inches wide. You need a little wiggle room so that your doors still close etc.
- Took everything out to see what I had. I also gave away older cookware etc.
- Whichever rack you purchase make sure the unit is 2″ inches away from the tip of where the cabinets begins.
- I purchased contact paper to go down on the bottom of the cabinet but you can also use simple grip prints.
- After lay your rack inside the cabinet and pull the rack completely out. There are holes visible where the screws will go.
- Ensure you use a black marker and put a dot within the hole where the screw will go into.
- After that use an electric screwdriver to install the 4 screw to install the rolling rack.
- And you are done! Literally. done.
See my finished product below!
It has made such a difference…Shop my cabinets below: